It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

April 12, 2006

Charlie Crist and His Super Fun Staffers

I'm just not quite sure what to make of this oddity that one of my operatives sent me.

At the least, Florida Republican gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist hired a potty mouth small-cock-fetishist to be his regional data coordinator. Not that there's anything wrong with being a potty mouth... I mean I cuss like a sailor and I bet I'd make a mean regional data coordinator. But the small cock thing, I find perplexing.

I even dug around into her previous posts to try to make hide or hare of it, and I left her site feeling, well... unsatisfied.

Anyhoo, my best guess is that this woman is gettin' it up the behind from Charlie "perma-tan" Crist, which would explain the "small cock" preference, particularly if she's new at it. And if you look at her 2nd paragraph, it could be that Charlie is not ready to go public with this information yet and she also needs to find a good lubricant.

Of course this is just idle speculation, so if anyone else has any ideas, by all means, let us know.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home