It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

August 22, 2005

President Botox

An astute commenter from Skippy the Bush Kangaroo suggests that perhaps Georgy has been holed up in his Crawford compound getting botox injections.

Note the before and after pics.

Before:                                           After:
           

Perhaps the reason that he won't talk to Cindy Sheehan is that he hasn't been able to show any facial expression of sympathy. Not that he's ever been particularly capable of showing sympathy for the families of fallen soldiers, but this would be a PR nightmare for Chimpy.

Just a theory.

2 Comments:

  • At August 22, 2005, Blogger Sylvana said…

    But see this would give him a different excuse to cover up the REAL reason he can't show emotion- that he's a heartless bastard.

     
  • At October 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

    I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

    Side Effects-
    None…miracle drug

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Diana Lee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home