It's Recess-time Somewhere

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Sandbox

March 02, 2006

Katherine Harris's Bark Collar Working Splendidly

The St. Petersburg Times has a nice article today that uses the words "dog" and "Harris" (as in Katherine Harris) in the headline.

New questions dog the Harris campaign


I'm not suggesting this is a coincidence of any kind. Really, I'm not. Really. I swear. I'm not

So what questions are "dogging" the Harris campaign? Aside from those pesky little issues of taking illegal contributions from a defense contractor, and not addressing all the silly questions the media and her constituents have, I think the major questions probably involve makeup.

What shade of eyeshadow is best with a green skin tone, a hooked nose and a pointy black hat?

What ever will happen if her Official Campaign Makeup Artist quits, like so many others have?

I think those are really the questions that are "dogging" Katherine Harris and her staff, and anything else just detracts from what her campaign is really all about. And once her bark collar is removed, I can't wait to hear what she has to say.

4 Comments:

  • At March 02, 2006, Blogger Isaac Carmichael said…

    I've never seen Ms. Harris look quite so beautiful...

     
  • At March 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But, she has bouncy boobies! That's about all she has and I'm sure they are filled with wiggle jell.

     
  • At March 03, 2006, Blogger Neil Shakespeare said…

    Haven't seen any headlines with 'bitch'in them yet, have you? I bet some headline editior WAS having fun with that 'dog' line. I mean, they could have used 'plague' or 'curse' or 'haunt', right?

     
  • At March 03, 2006, Blogger Fixer said…

    How could you do that to poor Bart??!!!???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home